Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

This weekend seemed to go by like a whirlwind! I started off my Saturday with the Ted Corbitt 15K in Central Park. It was a VERY cold morning and it reminded me that I need to stock up on some more cold-weather running gear asap! Anyway, this was an important race since it marks my 9th race with the New York Road Runners in 2011 and means that I have qualified to run the NYC Marathon in 2012 through the NYRR 9+1 Guaranteed Entry Program!!!

Then it was time for two Christmas parties followed by some late-night clubbing. My first Christmas party of the night was at M and T's beautiful new condo. I thought it was decorated beautifully and I particularly enjoyed their spread of snacks and three special cocktails (Kahlua Mocha, Cranberry Pomegranate, and Kiwi Lychee).


My second stop was my friend J's apartment. The highlight was her Greedy Santa Gift Exchange where featured gifts included a Shake Weight, a Jenga, a Popcorn Popper, and a Christmas Story Leg Lamp Ornament. We ended the night at 1OAK in Chelsea where we danced the night away.  I thought 1OAK's walls of stacked golden letters were just gorgeous!


I hope everyone else had a fun weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time - love the glittery clothes:)

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for following, I really appreciate it <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you had a great weekend, you're all dressed so nice :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...