Thursday, December 15, 2011

Marathoning in Paris

Every day I can think of so many reasons to skip a run and stay in my warm and comfortable bed.... But, this week,  when my alarm went off, I thought about THIS:




                  Source: google.com via Christina on Pinterest


And it was all the motivation I needed to pop up out of my bed and put on my sneakers.  I am signed up to run the Paris Marathon which will take place on April 15th and this week I officially began my 18-week training schedule. Paris will be my fourth marathon and I know that if I put in the work and stick to my training schedule, I can improve my time significantly. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. You inspire me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bonnie Koury: Thank you! Never in a million years did I think I'd be running marathons but now I am hooked!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...