Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dinner at 10 Downing Wine and Food

My friend L and I met during our first job out of college and we have been close friends ever since. She is one of the busiest people I know, but lately we have been making a concerted effort to meet for wonderful meals every few weeks. Tonight we went to 10 Downing Wine and Food in the West Village. The food was delicious, the restaurant was elegant but cozy, and we had such a great time catching up. Here are a few pics of the night:




9 comments:

  1. That looks really lovely, and such an interesting name for a restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy! But you say 10 Downing Street. Haha, are you already in London? Or is this a place in New York? It would be cool if that's where you're dining in London :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. ps. why are you moving to London?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post!!! Start following you, hope you'll follow me back!!!xoxo from Rome

    GUCCI GIVEAWAY on my blog, hope you'll join it!!!

    http://www.rockandfrock.com/2011/12/rockandfrock-christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever that champagne fluted cocktail is, I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ash Louise: I'm still in NYC. I can only hope to one day dine at 10 Downing Street in London but for now I can only say that I dined on Downing Street in the West Village of Manhattan. :) My company asked me to relocate to our London office and I couldn't have been more thrilled. PS: I love your blog-- your pictures and your sense of humor. I am now following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!great post and photos, i really love them!
    nice to meeet your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty post! the images are wonderful and the champagne is flowing! PERFECT!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks lovely!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...