Monday, December 26, 2011

Long Weekend Wrap-up

In the past four days, I think I managed to pack in as many Christmas celebrations in as possible.

On Thursday, I attended a Christmas party at John's Pizza in the West Village. Have you ever danced the night away in a pizza place? If not, I would highly recommend it.


On Friday night, I joined my high school friends for a "Christmas in July" party at a bar on the Upper East Side. It felt fantastic to break out my shorts in December. I think everyone's favorite outfit of the night was definitely the Inflatable Hula Girl-- GENIUS!


I spent Christmas Eve in New York City with my family. We had lunch at Max Brenner in Union Square. Max Brenner is a dessert destination and so it was no surprise that the dessert stole the show. We shared the S'Mores Concoction (marshmallow fluff, milk chocolate mousse, graham crackers, caramelized bananas) and it was delicious!


Of course we also stopped by Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas tree. I have seen the tree a few times already this season but there's nothing like seeing it on Christmas Eve. It was just stunning!


I spent my Christmas Day in New Jersey with family. I think my pup looked particularly festive today in his red sweater. 


I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...