Saturday, December 3, 2011

Have you ever been a tourist in your own city?






Back in the summer of 2007, my former roomate C and I decided to be tourists in NYC for the day and we thought, What could be better than seeing the sights of Times Square (Hershey store, hot dog stands, fake designer bag vendors, Toys R Us, the Naked Cowboy, various street entertainers and of course all the flashing billboards)? As the clock counts down to my move date (date is still TBD but it will be sometime in the second week of February), I can't help but think about all of the things I haven't done in NYC or that I would like to do at least one more time before I leave. I need to create a NYC bucket list ASAP. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...