Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Mom


Today is my Mom's birthday. I wish I could pick up these desserts for her (and me) to enjoy!


I am dying to try these beautiful macarons. Laduree is a Parisian pastry shop and it recently opened a shop on Madison Avenue (the macarons are freshly flown in from Paris). Every time I pass by, there is a line out the door! Perhaps I will just wait to try them in Paris, though I imagine the line won't be any shorter for these delicious beauties. 



A couple of weeks ago I was in Teuscher to pick up a chocolate gift for a friend and I completely regret not trying one of their champagne truffles. These delicate treats are flown in from Zurich every few days and have a Dom Perignon champagne cream center, surrounded by dark chocolate ganache, covered with milk chocolate and dusted with confectioner's sugar. My mouth is watering!


3. Sprinkles Cupcakes

There are so many cupcake shops in Manhattan. This one happens to be in my neighborhood but I have yet to try it. I can't get over just how elegant these cupcakes look! I would be thrilled to open a box and find these treasures inside.



1 comment:

  1. the kids and i go to sprinkles sometimes, they opened one in la jolla. they are okkkkay.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...