Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy NYC Restaurant Week!

I am so happy that my last week in New York City has coincided with Restaurant Week. Tonight, L and I had a fabulous 3-course meal at the iconic New York restaurant, the Russian Tea Room, for the low price of $35 each. I had the goat cheese and wild mushroom blinchik, the filet of beef, and the cheesecake, and it was delicious. I also enjoyed a "Russian Margarita" made not with tequila but with vodka of course and they definitely went heavy on the vodka! The modernist Russian style decor was so elegant and the gift shop downstairs displayed some lovely and elaborately-painted Russian nesting dolls. Did anyone else go anywhere yummy for restaurant week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...