Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tourist in London, Take 1

My first weekend here, I covered a handful of the main touristy destinations - London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace. More interestingly though, I also visited London's oldest wine bar - Gordon's Wine Bar. The building has been in its current form since 1890! A friend and I shared a bottle of wine and I ordered a side of two delicious cheeses with a baguette.


After the wine, we went to see Yayoi Kusama Exhibit at the Tate Modern. My favorite parts of the exhibit was the ordinary living room/dining room covered in florescent multi-colored polka dots and the infinity mirror room (please ignore my bucked teeth in the second picture - not sure what happened there...).




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...